Monday, November 18, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< autumn leaves finally changing on our block >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  Another great fall weekend has come and gone again.  The past few days were spent with some of my favorite people, and I could not be more blessed to have the best friends so near to me all the time.  This is going to be a busy next couple of weeks, so I am totally thankful for wonderful weekends in between.  Whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one, 3P style of course!

 < the cutest baby girl Christmas dresses at Target >


< a little hostess gift I wrapped up for our first Thanksgiving feast of the season >


 
 < home cooked turkey for Thanksgiving with friends >


< amazing views taken in while wine tasting with my girls >

P.S.-  How great would it be to win a beautiful Lauren Hope necklace? Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment