Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A fall tablescape


With Thanksgiving just two-and-a-half weeks away from now, beautiful fall tablescapes are on my radar.  There will be several dinners hosted with friends and family in the 3P house, and you know me- I love a good thematic event, and the little details make all the difference! (See my fall living room details here.)  Most of the items I used in this tabletop setting I had on hand, but in my experience you can always find great seasonal decor and household items at Target and T.J. Maxx too.  With a wonderful dinner planned with good friends later this week, I'm glad that this tables cape came together so easily and has the perfect little touches of autumn for our guests! 










Tabletop supplies
Tablecloth: Target
Burlap runner: DIY (or get one here)
Gold chargers: Target (similar)
Plates: Pottery Barn
Orange glasses: Target
Wine glasses: TJMaxx
Napkins: gifted (similar)
Flatware: gifted from grandparents (love this set)
Herb and planter centerpiece: DIY (see the original use here)
Cheeseboard: Cambria (also love this one)
Candleholders: miscellaneous thrifted mason jars (get them here and here)
Candles: Pier 1 (get gold here and orange here)
Squirrel salt & pepper shakers: Target
Rooster dish: thrifted (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment