Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Design project: decoration makeover


I feel so lucky to have completed another space makeover for a sweet friend!  She and I coordinated online to determine the design elements in this makeover, and thanks to some great help I had, everything went up in one afternoon. The basic elements of this makeover design were new wall art, a few knick-knack decorations, and some simple organization.  Honestly, decor and design projects like this are my dream job.  With a palette of neutral furniture accented with red and white, this cozy little space is sure to be cheery on grey winter days and throughout the rest of the year!

To see another space design project I did for a friend, click here; also click to see some of my own decorations and organization.








Design supplies:
Most shelving and furniture: Ikea
Red console table: Ebay
Red hanging shelf: Ross (similar)
Glass vase and decorative bowls: Target
Picture frame and other decor: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment