Thursday, November 21, 2013

My November Birchbox


A little joy arrived in my mailbox the other day, aka the monthly delivery of my Birchbox!  As the cooler rainy weather took over most of the days of this week, the little treats in this Birchbox delivery were just perfect for this time of year!  Each of these products was collected to do more good and add more good to my day- who wouldn't want that in life right now or any day?  Thanks for these great products for fall and goodness, Birchbox!  

P.S.- click here to sign up for your own Birchbox goodness!


< Such great packaging and presentation- so simple and attractive, much like the packaging designed by my favorite company >


< This Vasanti exfoliant will be great once a week for winter skin, and the Bee Kind body lotion has the most subtle sweetness about it >


< I'm thinking these are the perfect supplies for NYE >


< yummy teas for a hot drink on a cold morning >

No comments:

Post a Comment