Monday, February 13, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

< Added a little more Valentine's flair to my mantle display- some 'love' for the mirror! >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  This weekend went by way too quickly, but overall was wonderful.  A little time at home plus dinner out at one of my local favorites was just what I needed after a long week, and I feel quite rejuvenated for all there is to do in the next few days.  Valentine's decor around the house inspired me to craft some handmade Valentine's treats, and a few of organization projects were completed (plus, some time spent enjoying NYFW on the web).  As my calendar is filled up with travel plans for several weekends in a row from now on, it was really nice to enjoy some time in the comfort of home.  Now, onward and upward as the middle of February hits us this week!


< Enjoying the sunset on an early evening walk >


< Perfect for a Saturday morning: chai, InStyle, and crafts >


 < Dinner and drinks with friends- that grissini was so delicious I wanted to sneak the leftovers out in my pocket! >


< Gearing up for some future bike rides >

No comments:

Post a Comment