Thursday, February 23, 2012

Painted Masterpieces

< From let to right: OPI Servin' Up Sparkle, A Oui Bit of Red, & Cozu-melted in the Sun, Essie Golden Nuggets, Love & Beauty Green, Essie Beach Bum Blue, OPI Grape...Set...Match and Flashbulb Fuschia >

I appreciate having a great selection of nail polishes (as seen here), and love how the polish colors can inspire an outfit and easily add more color to everyday life.  I have selected a few of my current favorite polishes in a rainbow of colors to use as inspiration for choosing art, and am happy to share my pairings with you today!  One of these days, I would love to own at least two of these artistic creations for the walls of my house.  Tell me, what inspires you to choose a nail polish color?  An outfit? A piece of art?


< Silver artwork >


< Red artwork >


< Orange art >


< Gold polish and yellow wall decor >


 < Green artistry >


< Blue Paris illustration >


< Purple frou-frou >


< Pink inspiration >

No comments:

Post a Comment