Friday, February 10, 2012

4 Pins for Friday

Happy Friday, 3P lovelies!  I am so happy that the weekend is thiiiiis close.  If you follow me on Pinterest you may know that I have a slight obsession with dream closets.  Walk-ins, organized to no end, dressing tables included, shoes in lit cabinets- all are qualities I look for in the closet of my dreams.  The man of my dreams is happy that I am currently working on my (side of) the closet, and this is a project I really cannot wait to finish share with you wonderful 3P readers (to be honest, this has been on hold for a while and recently revisited).  While I am still in the process of finishing up this current stage of my closet make-over, I am happy to let you in on the closet visions that are presently inspiring me.

See some additional closet inspiration from the past here and here.

Hope you have lots of wonderful plans for the weekend!


< While I would not choose this color scheme for my closet, I love the concept of wall color in a closet >


 < Desperately seeking shoe storage!! >


< Ideal solution for the shelves in my closet >


< Hey closet ceiling, you fancy, huh! >

No comments:

Post a Comment