Thursday, September 6, 2012

NYFW: inspiring fall outfits

< plaid skirt, bow blouse, and tweed coat >

With NYFW just starting and pictures of all that fun and the many street style snaps popping up everywhere, I am totally inspired to start dreaming up fall outfits.  Now if only the cool fall weather would arrive!  In other news, I am excited to announce that I have joined Threadflip- I am still in the process of uploading items, but be sure to check out my closet!  If you are dreaming of fall outfits, check out the pins I have saved to this board, where all of these photos are from.  And are you doing anything to celebrate Fashion's Night Out tonight?  I am trying to find something locally so that I can join in the fun!


< army green jacket and black rolled pants >


< stripes, a cream blazer, and light colored pants >


< bright sweater, a hint of floral, and black >


< a nude colored dress plus brown leather >

No comments:

Post a Comment