Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tastefully delivered

< Spices, spices! >

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending a Tastefully Simple party at a sweet friend's house.  The evening was delicious- lots of good friends, plenty of happy laughter, wine to go around, and an abundance of tasty dips and sauces.  I was enticed to try out a few of the all natural spices and a few of the other highly recommended products, and was so happy when these arrived on my doorstep a few days ago!  I cannot wait to cook with these, and to make some semi-homemade (totally my style) items with the box mixes that I ordered.  Have any of you fabulous 3P lovelies used Tastefully Simple items before?  Which are your favorite products?


 < Everything arrived snug as a bug in a box that was the perfect size >


 < A few booklets were included to inspire new cooking ventures >


 < The products I chose were mostly for seasoning purposes >


< I have heard so much about this bread and cannot wait to make it! >

No comments:

Post a Comment