Monday, September 10, 2012

Wonders from the weekend



Happy Monday, 3P wonderfuls! Oh how I wish this was still the weekend, as time flew by most likely because it was filled with great times. The man and I enjoyed a nice weekend at home, which has really been a rarity as of late. And although we stayed close to home this weekend, we did take a little drive on a beautiful afternoon to spend some time with family. We also laughed and laughed when Jack the kitten wedged himself between the screen door and the sliding glass door (and don't worry, he got himself out of there, no problem). I also baked a little berry cobbler (delicious!), chose some bright polish for a little pedicure, and enjoyed checking out some amazing art at a local gallery during an art hop. It's weekends like this that remind me how much I really do enjoy this area we call home. Now, I am off to make this a great week, and I hope that you are planning to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment