Friday, September 14, 2012

Obsessed: NYFW designs

 < Breathtaking, as always- a covetable gown by Oscar de la Renta >

Its finally Friday, 3P pretties, and this means it is time to holler TGIF!  To conclude this week with posts full of all kinds of seasonal topics (summer outfits, autumn decorations...), I am sharing a few of my favorites from designers who have worked so relentlessly to put on great spring '13 shows this past week at new York Fashion Week.  Seriously- I.cannot.stop.looking.at.the.photos.  I mean, I am like a kid in the candy store gawking at all of the lovely photographs at the spring designs that were shown and the street style snaps that were taken.  I really would like to skip these cold winter months and jump straight into some of the outfits showcased in this post- would that even be considered model behavior? Heehee, I guess spring will really just have to wait... in the meantime, I will enjoy looking over pictures from this past week and dreaming up fashion ideas for next year!

Have a great weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday!


< Shades of envy from Lela Rose (left) and Kate Spade >


< Hot corn on the cob!  Love this style with yellow from Tory Burch >


< Love the pattern printed in blue!  Thank you, Rebecca Minkoff! >


< Sherbet goodness a la Rachel Roy (left) and Tracy Reese)



< An outfit I can easily emulate and feel like a fashionable lady- Elie Tahari, you have done it again! >


*All above photos via Pinterest and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment