Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Memories

< Oreo and cream dessert pops- so delicious! >

It is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone, and that 2012 has come and gone too!  On this last day of 2012, I am happily sharing some of the great memories I have from this past Christmas.  Delicious meals with family, warm rooms by the fire, the joy of unwrapping beautiful presents by the tree, reliving happy memories with family and friends, being spoiled with fun presents, cherishing new heirlooms, and having a heart filled with love for all of the life's blessings- this is what filled my Christmas.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a great last week of 2012.

Happy New Year's Eve to you, my wonderful, supportive, encouraging 3P pretties!
  

 < Stockings by the fireplace at grandma and grandpa's >


 < The most perfectly wrapped present! >


< Homemade clam chowder for lunch >


< Navy blues in polka dots, stripes, and plaid- my family knows me so well! >


< A hand-stitched towel that I will forever cherish >

No comments:

Post a Comment