Monday, December 10, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

< Our Christmas tree is up and lit, Christmas Carols in a vintage piano book, my new favorite way to eat toast, the sun shinning down on brilliant leaves, and scarf organization I deeply admire! >

Happy Monday, you wonderful 3P entourage! Hope you all had an exciting weekend. Mine was filled with all kinds of Christmas celebrations, a quick road trip to spend a little time with family, cheerful toasts to the season, and enough organization and planning to keep me feeling successful. Also spied a great way to organize scarves- all of the colorful scarves seen above are simply draped over rods attached to the wall. As for my new favorite toast combo, cream cheese, pistachios, and a drizzle of honey does the trick- just looking at this picture of it makes me hungry for one! Now I am off to make this one complete productive week- wishing you all the same for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment