Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 year in review: 3P DIY

< a homemade calendar >

Sometimes nothing can make you smile more than something handmade with love.  My favorite thing to do as a DIY is something very simple, very cute, and very useful.  Here are just a few snapshots of Do-It-Yourself projects I have featured on the blog this year- you can see the rest of my DIY posts here.  Another easy DIY project, that also makes for a great treat or gift?  A delicious little baked treat.
  
 < homemade scrub to leave hands feeling super soft >

 < jewelry making night resulted in this bracelet and necklace set >

 < one of my favorite DIY projects this year- a wedding planning binder for one of my best friends >

 < my lion got a makeover >

 < handmade valentines sent with love >

 < the easiest jean cutoffs, ever >

< summer jewelry, full of memories and a little DIY magic >

No comments:

Post a Comment