Monday, December 3, 2012

Wonders from the weekend


Ahh, Monday, you arrive all too soon...  Hope all you 3P pretties had a lovely weekend!  Mine was just about as busy as every day last week, but much was accomplished, even with a little bit of down time.  It is starting to look a lot like Christmas around our house (note piano-mantle picture above), and I am just loving this season.  Warm drinks, holiday get-togethers, and cheer shared with all can't be beat!  (All three of these wonderful things were part of my weekend too.)  I also pampered the toes with a pedicure, and sweated it out in a yoga session for my sweet friend's organization, For One Another (snapped a pic of the water filter she shares all over the world with those in need of clean water).  As hard as it is to believe that December is here, I am ready for it- listed everything once, and am checking it twice!  This is going to be another week of running from one thing to the next, but I am going to make it a great one!

Hope that all you fabulous 3P readers make it a wonderful week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment