Friday, December 7, 2012

Obsessed: its all in the details

< glitter nails and fair isle accents >

I am a strong believer in details- a simple necklace that is close to heart, which can warm up any day; your favorite pair of shoes which can put a little bounce in your step; your favorite hot drink on a cool winter morning; and the smallest season decorations, which can bring a smile to your face each time they are glimpsed.  It is these kinds of details, the winter months kinds of details, with which I am obsessed today!  Now all I need is to pull out my favorite sparkly gold clutch and add it to some outfits this Christmas season!

What are some of your favorite details from this festive season?  Leave a comment and let me know!  Have a wonderful weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!


< natural accents, earth-toned hues, and a hint of shine and sparkle >


< sparkly, high-heeled shoes- need I say more?? >

 
< hot chocolate and sweets- dangerous details of the season! >


< and one of my favorite details- a sparkly little clutch! >

*All images in this post via

No comments:

Post a Comment