Thursday, December 29, 2011

Details, details

Hooray for Thursday and the upcoming New Year's Eve weekend!  This week has been ultra-busy, both with work and fun activities, so you may notice that the 3P posts this week are a little different than normal.  Not to worry, I will be back in action completely after the New Year!  In the meantime, here are a few of my most recent favorites, for your total enjoyment!

< Pearls, chains, and sparkles >


 < Festive clutches : Plumes from The Limited, vintage red, glitter from J.Crew >


< Handy-dandy fashion reference library >


< My favorite holiday-time style cocktail: bold and/or sparkly polish and shiny arm candy >

< Big watches are growing on me: Anne Klein, Target, and (pink! arm slap!) from Santa >


 < Cheetah print + gray with gold >

< Gold rings. My new obsession >

No comments:

Post a Comment