Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cookies from Christmas!

The other day I had a few short hours to complete last minute Christmas preparations, and baking was one of the items I wanted to mark of my list. Enter: bar cookies! Not only are these simple to make, they usually are gobbled up wherever I take them. In just a few short hours, I was able to make 2 dishes of layered cookies, one dish of chocolate peanut butter layer bars, one dish of vacuum cleaner bars, and a giant dish of fudge, both plain and with walnuts. These cookies were great to have on hand over the Christmas weekend, and I was happy to share some baked love with friends and family. Tell me, did you bake anything for Christmas weekend?


< Prepping to bake... >


 < All baked and smelling delicious! >


< Wrapped and ready to deliver! >

No comments:

Post a Comment