Friday, December 2, 2011

Obsessed: Gift Guides

< Fashion gifts? My ideal!!  Check out what Real Simple suggests for fashionistas >

Its the most wonderful time of the year!  One of the busiest, happiest times of life!  I have not yet put together a gift guide for this blog, as most of the gifts I give around Christmas time relate directly to wish lists.  However, I always appreciate a little inspiration for gift giving and welcome new ideas!  I have found a few gift guides from various blogs and websites that I have really enjoyed reading through, and thought you might too.  So on this happy Friday day, I hope some of these gift guides I am obsessing over give you something to obsess over!

Have a wonderful day and an amazing weekend!


< Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere has some fun under $25 gift ideas >


< Looking for gifts for that man in your life? Lauren Conrad has some enticing suggestions >


< A good selection of gift suggestions for home and garden is available thanks to Better Homes & Gardens >


< If you haven't yet done so, check out The Glitter Guide!  You can be sure to get some very sparkly gift suggestions here >


 < A gift guide to fulfill really any gifting situation you might face? Yes please!  Thanks Lucky Magazine! >


 < Fun, practical, and totally seemingly-decadent gift ideas from InStyle, all under $20! >

1 comment: