Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quite a Pair!

< Oh Christmas Tree! >

Yesterday I shared that this weekend I finished the last of the Christmas decorating around the house- the Christmas tree!  I love having both old and newer ornaments, because it gives our tree a little history and fills it with lots of great memories to share.  This year, I decided to gather some of the animal ornaments together and couple them, so that they went on the tree two-by-two.  Seeing the little pairs situated on the tree branches makes me smile whenever I walk by them, and it totally seems like our tree is radiating love!  I'm not sure that this is what I will do every year with these ornaments, but for now, I am just loving this idea!!  Which pair is your favorite? I am kind of loving each and every one too much!

P.S.- If you have any creating names for any of these ornament pairs, let me know! 








5 comments:

  1. This is so fun, thanks for sharing, I've been seeing so many cute trees lately but your's looks really professional and I like how you mixed new and old ornaments, I think the porcipine one is really adorable. Just found your blog, following you now

    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by :) savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dale!! Your sweet compliments made my day! Glad to know you are following my blog- I am following yours too!
    Blogger xoxo right back at ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! too bad we don't have a tree this year but yours is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Sorry to hear you don't have a tree this year- I will be happy to share mine with you in spirit! Also, if you have some books, I saw a great idea for a DIY tree on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/pin/56646907782685638/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable idea! I love the owls and their little house!

    ReplyDelete