Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Festive Beauty Faves

< Bright pinks and reds: (from L-R) Sephora G07, Maybelline Are You Red-dy, Revlon Cherries In The Snow >

I always love a little shimmery makeup (probably thanks to all of that glitter eye shadow in high school), and bright lipstick has really grown on me in recent months.  So this Christmas season, I am really feeling that some bright lips and a little shimmer on the cheeks or eyes will be the perfect look for  festive celebrations this month.  Today I am happy to share some of my current favorite beauty products that are in constant rotation these days.  Hooray for a sparkly and bright December!


< Physicians Formula is one of my go-to drugstore buys- Shimmer strips are fantastic for both eye shadows and bronzer/blush combinations >


 < I don't think I could be more obsessed with both of these scents- DKNY Be Delicious and Very Hollywood Michael Kors- for both day and night >


 < Neutrogena cleansers are a great price for what I consider to be the best face washes around >


< A little sparkle for nails and toes always makes me do a happy dance- OPI Servin' Up Sparkle, Maybelline Red Comet, and love & beauty Midnight are my staples this month >

1 comment: