Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

It has been such a busy, amazing year!  2011 flew by for me- did it do the same for you?

Thank you for all of the support you have all given to me through comments, conversations, and emails to keep me blogging- and most of all, thank you for loving the 3P posts!  Here is a look back at 2011, with some favorite posts.

Wishing all you fabulous 3P readers a safe, happy, and fun New Years Eve, and a wonderful, healthy, amazing 2012!

xo, Melanie

< The post that started it all... In the beginning... >


Nude Shoes that were a huge hit with me, and the post was a huge hit with you readers! >


 < Sharing some rock-star ideas in Rock On >


< And can't leave out this freezer organization! >


 < Sharing lots of cheetah love in Cat Attack! >


 < Patriotic decorations from Independent Decorating >


< Taking some fashion advice in Ditto That, Dutchess!, and providing some outfit inspiration in My Lucky 13 >




 < Check out my jewelry hospital for some ideas for bauble repairs >


 < Fall outfits for cold weather wear >


< Organizing the collection of nail polish in  Drawer Revamp >


< Infusing my life with Instagram! >


 < Sweets and treats for Christmas cookies >


 < And my favorite DIY thus far, glitter bags! >

No comments:

Post a Comment