Friday, September 9, 2011

Things that make me smile

Happy Friday, everyone, and cheers to the weekend! Unfortunately my computer has acted up, so the original post for today is being replaced by this post from my phone. It has been a fairly rough week for the electronics in my life- the river took my camera and soaked my phone, my iPod is acting up, and my hair dryer is tired- so it really comes as no surprise that my computer has hopped on that bandwagon. However, my chin is up and life goes on! As this short week has been both long and jam-packed, I am so happy to know that another weekend is already here. I will head in to the next few days with a smile as I think of these random things that bring a smile to my face.


< View on the way to Tahoe >



< huevos rancheros with my best friend >



< A sunset viewed from a boat >



< Our cat Tigger >



< My beloved undergraduate university- how I will miss being there this weekend! >

1 comment:

  1. Your Cloud shot is BEAUTIFUL!! And the food looked delicious. Your lake shot is a WINNER! Tigger has gotten so big! I have a few memories of your university:)

    ReplyDelete