Monday, September 26, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< A lovely afternoon in wine country >

Is it really Monday already?  The busy-busy days last week transferred over to my weekend schedule, which was also pretty busy with events each day and evening.  However, the activities were filled with time spent with wonderful women, good friends, loads of laughter, and great food.  And even though I love traveling and keeping a busy schedule, there really is no place like home.  This week is also going to be fairly busy due to all of my growing commitments, so this fall is shaping up to be as impacted as my fall quarters were in college!

Tell me,  did your weekend fly by as quickly as mine did?  Whatever you are facing this week, I hope it's a going to be a great one for you!


 < Cute heels on some college women I love working with >


 < Tigger chillin' in the back yard >


 < Black and gold jewelry: my current favorites >


< An overcast, slightly rainy day turned into a perfect fall evening sky >

2 comments:

  1. I have seen some tempting use of leopard pattern in shiny satin blouses, boots and shoes, skirts and jackets, which be something I hope to add to my wardrobe this comingngngng...season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gram, I will love seeing pictures of you in outfits with leopard print, shiny satin, fall boots, and cold weather jackets! You are always such a stylish Gram!!

    ReplyDelete