Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When fall falls...

The cooler mornings that have randomly appeared recently are tempting me to wear (my long lost!) fall clothes, but the warm-as-summer afternoons are really preventing any additional layers besides a light cardigan.  With harvest events right around the corner, I really cannot wait for fall to be falling (and I know that I have posted about fall below, as seen here and here).  When the weather actually carries me into this next season, below are the types of cooler-weather items I cannot wait to wear...

Tell me, what fall items trends and favorites you be wearing this year?


< Faux fur vest to transition summer dresses into fall and fancy up a jeans and t-shirt outfit >


< Scarves to accent any outfit and add the perfect amount of warmth > 


< Warm, knit sweaters to wear with skirts, dresses, shorts, and long pants- will be the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe this coming season! >



< Lace tights will add a fun, somewhat edgy affect to short skirts and shorts transitioning into fall >


 < And of course, boots, boots, boots!  Love everything from a flat boot to a high stiletto- adds the perfect cool-weather touch! >

* All above images via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment