Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Currently Craving: Fall Fashion



I realize that many of my fellow bloggers are already enjoying fall-like weather, but the weather in my area is still very sunshiny and summery.  However, the 'September issues' of many of my favorite glossy-paged magazines have me dreaming of sweaters, animal print for colder weather, and if I dare- trendy leather skirts.  It will prbably be another six weeks or so until fall weather appears in my neighborhood, but in the meantime I will be keeping a keen eye for alerts about fall clothing sales.  In this post, I am happy to share with you eight items that I would love to have in my closet for fall.  What is on your fall wish list?

From left to right in above picture:

- Top Row -
Leopard print skirt (to wear with tights, boots, and sweaters): Forever 21
Platform Loafer (to pair with everything from skirts to jeans): Banana Republic
Tie-neck Blouse (to dress up or down):  Gap
Wide-Leg Pants (for trying the colored pant trend): Victoria's Secret

- Bottom Row -
Luggage-like satchel (boxy is not really my style and this will be a great option): The Limited
Animal Print Jeans (for fun!): Gap
Leather-like skirt (to make a girly-tough statement): H&M
Mixed-metal bracelet (to mix up those wrist parties): LOFT, no longer available (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment