Thursday, August 11, 2011

BStar



A few weeks ago, my friends and I took the chance to enjoy dinner after an event in San Francisco.  We were aiming to dine at Burma Superstar, but because of the long wait time we opted to walk down to its sister restaurant, BStar.  Let me tell you, there was no disappointment that night- we were seated at a table immediately upon arriving at BStar, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was inviting and relaxing.  I would definitely recommend this dinning option if you are looking for a restaurant to try in the city!


< The adorable chalkboard hanging on the wall >


< Artful decor suspended from the ceiling >


< The deviled tea eggs we had to try because of the chalkboard >


< My friend's favorite dish: Rainbow Salad >


 < A tasty plate of Kau Soi >


< What I am craving now: Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup >

No comments:

Post a Comment