Thursday, August 4, 2011

Current Beauty Faves

< Lauren Conrad is beautiful! >


Every once in a while, I love perusing through the pages of The Beauty Department.  Lauren Conrad and her cohorts have compiled a great site with helpful hints and inspiration for all of your beauty needs- they only thing I don't love about this site is the fact that any of the 'hair-how-to' posts make me wish I had long luscious locks to play with.  However, I am thankful for any good hair days I do have with the hair that is on my head.  After not having my beauty essentials for a few days on the cruise last week (because our airline failed to transport our luggage according to our flights), I thought a few moments with and photos of some of my favorite beauty items would be entirely appropriate for a post when I got back home.  And ta-da!  Now that I am home, I am happy to share a few of my current makeup, skincare, and beauty favorites with you!


 < Essie polishes in Over the Top, Garnet, Bermuda Shorts, and Golden Nuggets >


< A combination of this tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier with Benefit's Dallas bronzer dusted on top is my favorite look for summer >


< This lightly scented, fun colored body wash feels purifying and provides just the right amount of moisture for the warmer months >


< Favorite lip colors: Revlon's Cherries in the Snow, Peach Fuzz from L'oreal, Sephora's Glamour, and Benefit's Lady's Choice Lana >  


< Cotton balls and q-tips displayed in glass jars rest near my bathroom sink > 


 < I love anything Burt's Bees!! >

No comments:

Post a Comment