Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Frippery

< Gold bracelets have brought me so much satisfaction lately >


All that glitters is... not always gold!  I do love pretending that any jewelry I wear makes me glitter, so since I have just recently started incorporating more gold into my accessorizing, know that I have told myself about glittering jewelry for the whole length of my life.  You may have seen some of these bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings in past Weekly Wear or Daily Dressing posts, or in the Icing post I presented regarding jewelry organization (you can check that out here).  Since I have a growing passion for jewelry no matter the occasion or outfit, I think this post will serve as a great creative outlet for my somewhat artsy addiction to metals, baubles, and other adornment items.  See anything here that you like and want to know where it's from?  Email me at ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com and I will be happy to provide you that information.

Whatever is on your plate today, make it a a wonderful day!


< From left to right: my favorite ring to wear around the Christmas holiday, an oversized cocktail ring in a powerful pink shade, the black swan ring I love even though I have yet to see the film>



< Sparkly and one element of toughness make for a great collection of silver bracelets >


< Silver and gold earring and ring decorations >


< Friendship-esque bracelets and some fun earrings in bright colors always remind me of summer camp memories from my youth >



< Neck candy- love mixing and matching these too! >

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Mel....check out my Stella & Dot site I know you'll love the new GOLD stuff they have! www.stelladot.com/laurabillingsley

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete