Friday, August 12, 2011

Obsessed: Leopard


Happy Friday!!  As many of you fabulous readers know, I have a thing for animal print clothing.  Cheetah, leopard, zebra print... I love it all.  When the Banana Republic Mad Men and Kardashian Kollection collections were debuted yesterday, all of the animal-print items in each line (as well as a few additional dresses) were added to my clothing wish list.  I know that I authored another animal print themed post a few weeks ago (here), but I am just gushing (and obsessed) over the animal prints in these two collections and I just had to share my animal print love with you again!

Do you like these two new collections?  Let me know, and have a great weekend!


< Dying to have this leopard print for fall >


< This cardigan would be the perfect addition to my closet, especially because I would immediately pair it with my navy silk collared shirt and gray pants >


< Hello leather and cheetah-print satchel... Come hang on my arm!  And little cheetah print bag.. you are my dream makeup bag... >


< Animal print on a silk scarf?  Yes please!! >

Above four images via BananaRepublic.com


< Saucy blazer! >


< I am going to have to try this on, but am not always loving long sleeved shirts >


 < What a great dressed-up date night dress this would be! >


< This clutch would be my go to evening bag! >

Above four images from  Sears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment