Monday, August 22, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< Lantana (that I thought wouldn't make it!) blooming in the backyard >


Happy Monday!  There went another weekend that flew by out of sight.  Activities like barbecues, boating, enjoying time with great friends, a little project accomplishment, and some relaxing time made for a perfect summer weekend.  I am approaching this week with much thankfulness in my heart for all of the loving friends and family I have in my life.  I will definitely enjoy being home for most of this week, because for the previous weeks of this month, I have been on the road and away from home more often than I have been at home!  But I guess time flies when you are having fun, right?  Whatever your schedule is between now and next weekend, I hope the week is wonderful for you!


< Dreaming up fall outfits  >


< Sunshine, an almost empty lake, and great friends made for an epic day on the water! >


< Place setting preparations for a last minute barbecue at our place >


 < Wondering why the lake was so empty... when all of these boats were obviously out over the weekend >


< Soaking up the sun and absorbing this September issue >

No comments:

Post a Comment