Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Madly

Are you a Mad Men fan?  Have you heard of the Mad Men Collection from Banana Republic? Well, my friends, to be completely honest I have never really watched a full Mad Men episode, but I am still very curious about this award-winning cast and their story line.  The release of the Banana Republic Mad Men collection reaffirmed my love of cheetah print (read more about that here), and allowed me to drool over the sweet Mad Men Collection deals many of the awesome bloggers I follow got to enjoy courtesy of Banana Republic.  While I would love to own a few items from this collection, I have yet to locate them on sale in a local store.  In the meantime- and because I love creating my own inspired fashion at a decent price- I have concocted several ready-to-wear-in-a-normal-life outfits inspired by Banana Republic's Mad Men creations.

Let me know what you think- fun outfits for everyday wear or save them for a theme-party office day?








1 comment:

  1. Looking sassy all the time! I want to raid your closest! of can you come dress me please!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete