Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go Girl Gadgets!

In life, its always the little things that count!  Because this is a busy week, I thought it would be a great time to share some of the small things that make my life run more smoothly and help keep peace in my life- especially during busy days!  A few of these things travel around with me in my purse, others live in my kitchen to be useful when they are needed, and others are lucky enough to travel with me when I hit the road.  Thank goodness for all of these little treasures!

Tell me, what kinds of gadgets do you own that make your life easier?


< An awesome shelf and drawer unit stores mail and random odds and ends.  The bowls on top hold keys, serve as a stash place for sunglasses, and corral small notes. >


< Kitchen goodies: a can opener that eliminates any sharp edges, a tomato saver that is perfect for keeping tomato halves fresh, and a cucumber saver that will keep the cut end of a cucumber fresh for days. >


< A small iPod speaker that travels well and provides great tunes in any home away from home. >


< An arm band that carries my iPod on an outdoor run. >


 < Nail clippers with a magnifying glass ensure a perfect cut. >


< A purse-sized straightener that is great for midday touch-ups. >


 < Jewelry tools that come in very handy for repairing earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. >


< Miniatures that make me feel like a well-prepared woman: a hammer that stores screwdrivers in the handle, small binoculars, and a miniature measuring tape. >

No comments:

Post a Comment