Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday Party Inspiration



There are several very special people in my life who have birthdays this month.  Although distance has separated most of us, it is great to know that sometimes a simple call or some Skype time can cause you to feel like you are there in person, celebrating your friend.  I love planning and hosting parties and other events, so in lieu of throwing a birthday bash for my family and friends who are celebrating birthdays this month, I thought I would find some inspiring birthday party pictures to collect as inspiration for future milestone celebrations.

All of these pictures are making me crave some craft time!










And lastly, this is not really a tent idea that I would use for any birthday party, but I just thought it was adorable!


All above images via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment