Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn on my mind

This past summer has been so fantastic, and the weather around me is still suggesting a never ending summer (which I am loving).  However, the month of September always makes me think of fall, regardless of weather or not the weather is fully suggesting that season. The promises of red and golden colored leaves, warm apple cider, pumpkin bread/pie/carving, sweaters, and soups simmering on the stove all day are always so wonderful to look forward to. I know I have shared some seasonal decorations from my own home with you in past posts, but I have yet to decorate for fall. As inspiration, I perused my local Pottery Barn store the other day for some great autumnal decorating ideas. Looking at these pictures gives me some excellent inspiration for decorating my house with fall items, and I hope these help to inspire you with some decorating ideas.  Stay tuned for some of my own autumn decorations in an upcoming post!














No comments:

Post a Comment