Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the beginning...

As this third month of 2011 marches in like a lion, I am marching on with my idea to create a blog based on the things in my life that bring a smile to my face.  So, with the encouragement of my family and friends, here I go!  I am looking forward to sharing tips I have for organization, home decoration ideas on a budget, seasonal decorations that are simple and quick to create, crafts and other projects I enjoy, shoes and other accessories that I love, and other joys in life that pop up as the days go by.  So enjoy browsing through here, and I hope that these posts are helpful to you. :-)

The decorations in my entryway


A Valentine's bouquet that was enjoyed last month


The lovely layout my friend created for the fondue party she hosted


Awesome gifted little silver fortune cookies


Some glass organization for the beverage center I am forming


Some ribbon supplies I used to wrap a birthday present

2 comments:

  1. I recognize those fortune cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work. keep it coming, and looking forward to see what's next in the series.

    ReplyDelete