Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blossoming



When I noticed this lovely piece of framed art in a friend's house the other day, I was literally reminded of all of the plants I have seen blossoming around me with the promise of spring.  One of my favorite places to see blossoms is in our backyard, as much effort was spent there last summer digging and planting- and now, the blossoms seen there are the first-ever blossoms in our yard.  While I do not often wear any shade of pink, it is a color that is growing on me, most likely because of the beauty seen in all of the pink blossoms budding around me.  Here are a few ideas to outfit you for spring and beyond, inspired by the hints of spring that are showing up all around.


The first sign of blossoms in our backyard landscaping


No comments:

Post a Comment