Friday, March 18, 2011

Obsessed!

Photo of author Candace Bushnell's Manhattan living room, as seen on ElleDecor.com here


Drool.  Just look at the girly yet structured, serene, yet colorful space that the SATC author enjoys in her Manhattan home.  Needless to say, this photo is inspiring today's post as I am (you can guess!) obsessed with the color and decor shown in this picture.  The accent of spring hues is so subtle, yet so perfect against the pale colors of the walls and upholstered furniture.  The furniture lines are clean, but contain so much commanding personality with their quiet curvature.  While the style of this room is not one I would call my own in this stage of life, I certainly love the individual furniture pieces and the spring-like aura of this room.  I always love a little spring cleaning, which can also result in dusting off those clothes for the warmer months that have been stored away during the winter, as well as sprucing up some decorations around the house.  Here are some spring-colored collections based on my obsession with the living room pictured above, for both your home decor and closet.









No comments:

Post a Comment