Thursday, March 3, 2011

Orange Glow


When I saw this scene in the sky as the sun was setting the other night, I had to run out and bask in the orange glow lighting up above me.  Pretty amazing fire in the sky, huh?  The colors in this beautiful picture reminded me of some fabulous shoes I was given for my birthday last year:


As I am always looking for outfit inspiration in my own closet, I thought I might use these shoes to dream up some fashion for now and the coming months.  While I do not own any of the items you will see below, I look for bargain deals on similar looking items when I am adding to my wardrobe, and then use my closet inventory to create outfits inspired by what I see in the fashion world.  Wear a blazer or cardigan with either of these outfit ideas to help layer for warmth in the spring or make appropriate for the office.


Burberry Twill Trench Coat, MaxMara Dress, Gold Large Wavy Oval Earrings by Alexis Bittar, Decadent Swanky Ring- Moonstone by Nashelle, Coach Colette Leather Stripe Large Tote, Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Pleasure Peep-Toe Pump


 House of Harlow 1960 Long Coin Necklace in Gold, In God We Trust Owl Cuff Bracelet, Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Pleasure Peep-Toe Pump, Old Navy Womens Perfect Tee, Carven BouclĂ© cotton-crepe skirt, Topshop Honey Cats Eye Sunglasses, Magnes Sisters Un-Teal the End of Time Bag


2 comments:

  1. So cute Mel! Will you come and show how me how to wear MY clothes too????

    ReplyDelete