Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obsessed

Photo courtesy of InStyle.com via Gilbert Flores/Celebrity Photo


This post is the first of the weekly Obsessed posts you will have the honor of reading.  When I saw the fabulous Dolce & Gabbana dress Zoe Saldana wore to the Independent Spirit Awards and the accessories she added, I immediately became obsessed with her outfit.  I love the gentleness of the white embroidery added to the sassy animal print of the dress, and the bright hue of the heels add an excellent charge of color to this otherwise neutral ensemble.  While I would absolutely love to own this dress, I will let my obsession with it continue to inspire me in my everyday style in clothing and beyond.  My love of animal print continues to extend beyond fashion and in to my home, and I have created some items to drool over for both a dream closet and a dream home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment