Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pretty is Pink



Last week, I wrote about my growing love of the color pink (here).  This week I am happy to share some of the blush-colored items that have appeared in my life as gifts from friends and the fact that I have dusted off some pink items already in my closet.  Pink is a popular color this spring season, both in pale colors as well as bright, bold, and neon hues.  I plan to use my small but growing collection of pink clothing and accessories to reimagine them into trend-inspired spring outfits.  Other items, such as the swan mirror with the pink background pictured above, will provide a nice pop of color throughout my day.  Although I do not own any rose-colored glasses, when I use these pretty pink items I will smile like I am seeing through the world through the lovely fuchsia tinge.



Pink nail polishes that will brighten my toenails in spring peep-toes.



A marvelous pink ring gifted to me my a good friend- it easily dresses up a casual outfit, and provides a nice sparkle to fancy attire.



Some fabulous rose colored sparkling wine, given to me by some fun friends in a most remarkable sparkly pink gift bag.



A light pink shoulder bag that feels a little rock-star glam because of the sparkly studded strap.



The ruffled collar on one of my favorite discount finds- a bright pink silk Trina Turk sleeveless shirt;  fabulous under a suit jacket, and excellent tucked in to spring skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment