Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Silver and gold how they shimmer

< necklace, similar bracelet, similar earrings here and here >

With the Christmas season in full swing, I am very thankful for all things that sparkle.  Many of you faithful 3P readers know how I love to accessorize, and this season is no exception! When I do any outfit planning, I also like to think up the accessory combination that will add a special splash of style to this style blogger. With many December events coming up, silver and gold accessories will be my go-to to add that seasonal sparkle, and I am happy to be sharing some of my current favorite baubles.  Do you have any favorite jewelry to wear around Christmastime?  Leave a comment and let me know!


 < similar necklace, multi-strand bracelet; flower bracelet (Kohl's; similar), old earrings (comparable) >


< similar short necklace, long necklace (like this one), comparable earrings, similar bracelets here and here >

No comments:

Post a Comment