Friday, November 30, 2012

4 pins for Friday

< Christmas decorations are some of my favorites!  Find these pins here >

With the last day of November upon us (TGIF, and where did November go??), I am so looking forward to this upcoming Christmas season.  Busy will be the summary of each day between now and the end of the year, but it really is the most wonderful time of the year!  I have made some very exciting progress on Christmas decorations the past few days, and I cannot wait to share those with you!  And as I am always looking for new ideas, Pinterest is a great resource- I will once again be hanging my ornament couples together on the tree, and will also have to try my hand at some reindeer glitter art, some simple winter greenery added to a candle, and the addition of cranberries to a Mason jar.  I will be so very happy to finish my home decorations soon, and will also be so happy to help any one else who is excited to decorate around their space! 

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment