Friday, November 2, 2012

Obsessed: holiday jewels

< Beautiful, sparkly jewelry for the holiday season- love it! 12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 >

TGIF, 3P pretties!  This week has been busy, and the days have been slightly mixed up in my mind, but I am happy that Friday is here and the weekend is near!  Now that November is getting started, I will be honest and say that holiday decorating, gifting, and event planning is definitely on my mind.  And who could come up with a better line for feeling fabulous at a holiday event, or gifting some enviable sparkle to your dearest friends than Stella & Dot?  As many of you faithful readers know, I am somewhat of a jewelry and accessories... fanatic.  And oh, how I am loving all of the sparkle in this holiday line from Stella & Dot!  Check out the items in this post and more here, and let me know what you love!

Also, my prayers and thoughts are still with all those affected by hurricane Sandy.  Hope that everyone is safe and dry, and very thankful for all of the service men and women who are working to repair the damage that has occurred.  Wherever you are and no matter what you are dealing with, remember that each day is a new beginning, and have a wonderful weekend!


< This little tech case would make my phone so happy!  And I just love the touch of pink! >



< One statement-making gold necklace that can transcend all seasons >

No comments:

Post a Comment