Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feelin' Foxy


Lately, foxiness has made its way into my life now and then (as shown here and here).  I have actually kind of fallen in love with foxes- not the really little guys, but any fox motif.  I think this is a great way to add interest and a whimsical touch to a winter wardrobe- what fun to don a little fox print, eh?  Any of these items I am currently craving will have me doing the fox trot if they ever get in my closet!



And the winner of the #3Pgiveaway is...
Morgan!


Congrats, Morgan!  Email me at ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com and I will send the giveaway prize your way! Thank you to all of you who entered, I am looking forward to providing more giveaways in the future!


And as a friendly reminder, today is election day- remember to vote!

1 comment: