Friday, November 16, 2012

Obsessed: turkey tablescape


Happy Friday, 3P wonderfuls! Long week but good week pretty much describes the past few days. As Thanksgiving approaches, it is slowly sinking into my mind that not only does this meal have to be planned and made, but that there is also a race to the end if this year fast approaching. However, first things first: Thanksgiving tables. I pretty much know how our Thanksgiving day decorations will be displayed, but I am keeping that a secret until next week. Instead, I bring you 4 tablescapes, with which I am obsessed- the fall themes with feathers and leaves- how can you go wrong? And not to mention the orange candles and the soft glow they create when lit on a dark night.

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment