Friday, November 9, 2012

Obsessed: this backpack...

< Pour la Victoire's Getty Backpack >

Lately I have been dreaming of oxblood/maroon/burgundy, which is a color I used to not love but is now the fall color with which I am obsessed.  And.This.Bag.  I am not really a backpack girl (except I do still own my backpack from college and it does come in handy at times), but oh-how-i-do-adore this richly colored, multi-texture, slim and enchanting bag from Pour la Victoire.  Some of my absolute favorite bloggers have had the pleasure of receiving (and rockin'!) the aforementioned beauty, and I might be slightly jealous.  I am seriously on the hunt for a very similar look.  And especially in this maroon-hue which is just everywhere this fall.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and see you back here next week!  TGIF!


 < Krystal >


 < Alicia >


 < Liz >


< Other burgundy handbag options: left- Topshop, right- Dorothy Perkins >

No comments:

Post a Comment