Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lately on Instagram

 < jewelry details, staying hydrated and caffeinated, messy bun as a perfect rainy day hairdo, arm party and Tuesday Tootsies, gawking over the Timex display at Target, our Thanksgiving dinner centerpiece, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!, Saturday morning beauty fix, turkey quesadillas as the perfect leftover dinner > 


 < Black Friday shopping outfit, a little parade on our piano, Thanksgiving Eve decorations, DIY homemade hand scrub, the new Michael Kors fragrance I get to try, vibrant autumn hues,I love me some weekends, fun dinner night with my girls, Gram's beautiful fall-colored-candle centerpiece. >


outfit details-a ring and my favorite dress, good morning sunshine, Papyrus cards are so much fun!, details from an outfit post, delightful delivery of Stella and Dot goodies, Taco Tuesday-YUM, love reading through this book, brown-all-around Weekly Wardrobe Winners, special pic from the lovely Morgan who won the latest 3P giveaway >

Just a few Instagram snapshots from life recently.  Follow me @3Pprettyblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment