Monday, November 5, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

 < Loved seeing snow on the Sierras! >

This past weekend was one of the most relaxing few days I have had in a while!  I enjoyed a little escape to Tahoe country with my husband, where we saw snow on the ground, indulged in sweet treats, took walks in the crisp air, and generally enjoyed some r&r as we celebrated our anniversary.  I really could not have asked for a better weekend!  Now, its back to the grindstone, but I am going to make it a wonderful week!

Whatever you are facing this week, 3P pretties, make it a great week!


 < A feast of Mexican food totally filled us up one night >


 < A slightly misty, sun-filled magical walk through the woods >


< How cute are these these little ice cream containers? >


< Candlelit dinner celebration with a gorgeous view >

No comments:

Post a Comment