Monday, November 19, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

< I spotted super stylish Starbucks supplies! >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  My weekend fleeeeew by (and I am sure all of yours did too), but it was filled with beautiful fall days, very productive progress on quite a few projects, fun times with great friends, and hours of volunteering with wonderful people. Here are just a few snapshots from this weekend while I was out and about, for you to enjoy. Yes, I am glad that this is going to be a short week, but boy-oh-boy is it going to be a busy one!  So much to be thankful for though, and I will definitely be focusing on that all week.  I am so excited to cook a traditional turkey later this week, and get started with Christmas shopping!


 < love the girls I get to work with in this organization! >


 < beautiful fall colors FINALLY popping up around my neighborhood >


 < delicious cupcakes from a local bakery, which disappeared so quickly during a little birthday time >


< so excited for this shipment of Stella & Dot jewelry! >

No comments:

Post a Comment